2019 Scholarship Auditions
Three Scholarships will be given, selected from
auditions to be held in the spring (date TBD).
Winners will be required to perform at the annual convention of
the California Women’s Chorus, Inc. concert on Sunday, May 5,
2019 at 2 p.m. at DoubleTree by Hilton, Orange, CA 92868.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a legal resident of the U.S., age 18-25.
- Perform 2 songs of contrasting styles.
- Provide your own accompanist.
- Provide a signature of recommendation from your vocal
- Provide the names of your music selections and composers, a
short bio and photo of yourself for the concert program.
- Complete the application form along with registration fee of
$25 made out to California Women’s Chorus, Inc. and mailed to address TBD.